Various Pipeline Replacement Projects for LHMWD
Lake Hemet Municipal Water District (LHMWD) has recently been improving their facilities by replacing aging lines, increasing pipe size to meet fire protection standards, adding storage tank facilities, and adding pump stations. Within the past five years, we have provided soils and materials testing services for numerous projects, such as those listed below.
- Upper and Lower Skycrest Waterline Replacement Project
- Acacia Avenue and Girard Street Waterline Replacement Project
- Acacia Avenue Waterline Repair
- Meridian Avenue Water and Sewer Line Replacement
- Anderson Drive Waterline Replacement
- Sprague Heights Waterline Replacement
- Pachea Trail Waterline Replacement
IFE has provided on-call geotechnical engineering and materials testing services to the LHMWD for over 35 years on more than 275 construction projects. Our services have included the following.
- Observation and compaction testing during trench backfill operations
- Preparation of daily geotechnical reports for all site visits
- Laboratory soil testing for maximum density, sieve analysis, and sand equivalent
- Asphalt concrete testing for street repair
- Preparation of final compaction and laboratory test reports
- As-needed geotechnical consultation during project construction